Erotic massage is widely known for the emotional, physical and sexual benefits it offers to the recipient. Many may scoff at the idea that there is anything behind Erotic massage except pleasure, but you might be surprised to know the origins of Erotic massage date back as far as the seventeenth century when it was widely used as a medical treatment. Doctors and midwives once performed what was referred to as ‘pelvic massage’ as a treatment of a condition we no longer recognise as a medical ailment today: female hysteria. In those days, the treatment took hours but was used on a surprisingly large number of women.
Today’s Erotic Massage
Thankfully, today’s Erotic massage therapists are a little more practiced and do not take several hours to provide sub-standard pleasure – rather they are well trained and know exactly how to induce feelings of intense relaxation and pleasure throughout an entire session. Many sing the praises of Erotic massage, agreeing it provides obvious sexual, emotional and physical benefits.
Erotic massage is often used as a means of sexual therapy, particularly in men, with repeated treatments helping the recipient in many ways by:
• Encouraging them to react in a positive way to sexual stimulus.
• Increasing the libido. • Discouraging premature ejaculation and teaching the ability to prolong arousal.
• Decreasing blood pressure.
• Increasing circulation throughout the body.
• Aiding with depression and anxiety.
• Increasing self-esteem and confidence.
Erotic massage is indeed an art form, involving the masseuse stimulating erogenous zones whilst providing a relaxing environment for the recipient. Throughout a Erotic massage session, the recipient can expect not only to experience intense pleasure, but also be encouraged to relax and enjoy the pampering. Erotic massage is not conducted with only one goal in mind – sexual release may be part of the experience, but it is not a must. In fact, one of the most erotic qualities of Erotic massage is the teasing.
Erotic Massage in London
In London, there are many options when it comes to finding the right kind of Erotic massage for you, with experienced professionals located throughout the city offering a variety of Erotic massage services. Due to the variety of techniques available, it can be difficult to choose just one.
Popular erotic massage techniques include:
• Tantric: most often a modern, Western interpretation of ancient Indian and Buddhist traditions.
• Lingam: a spiritual massage focused on the male genitals.
• Body to body: involving the masseuse using her naked body on yours to massage and activate erogenous zones.
• Nuru massage: similar to body to body, but using a special gel developed in Japan that offers numerous health benefits.
• Prostate: specifically for men, this kind of Erotic massage involves stimulating the prostate gland, which is often referred to as the male ‘G-spot’.
Once you have decided on the kind of massage you want, you will need to select your masseuse. Erotic massage is available in massage parlours, but many masseuses will also be happy to travel to you – you should check this before choosing your masseuse. Our extensive directory of Erotic massage London providers offers a great deal of choice – there is sure to be something perfect for everyone.